Follow us on
Mares to be bred are boarded in individual paddocks with unlimited hay and complete feed distributed morning and evening.
In the event of severe bad weather, horses are housed in stalls for the duration of the bad weather.
In the case of natural in-hand breeding
- Boarding for a single mare - paddock - 11 euros per started day excluding 5.5 % VAT
- Boarding for mare with foal at foot - paddock - 13 euros per day started excluding 5.5 % VAT
- Boarding for a single mare - stall - 13 euros per started day excluding 5.5 % VAT
- Boarding for a mare with foal at foot - stall - 15 euros per started day excluding 5.5 % VAT
- Extra charge for shavings/anas - 15 euros per week excluding 5.5 % VAT
- Treatment (any care relating to the health of the mare or foal or help to the vet) - 20 euros per treatment excluding 5.5 % VAT
- Ultrasound scan - 50 euros excl. 20 % VAT (re-invoicing of the cost of the vet's service)
- Ultrasound with sedation - 75 euros excluding VAT 20 % (re-invoicing of the cost of the vet's services)
- Travel in connection with the mare or foal if followed - 1 euro/km travelled excluding VAT 20 %.
- Any other service - price according to the service requested
In the case of the boarding of a horse other than for breeding - VAT 20 % on all services.
All services are payable by bank transfer or cash before the horse's departure, on presentation of the invoice sent to the animal's owner.
* All horses entering the stud farm must be free from any contagious disease, fully vaccinated against influenza, tetanus and rhinopneumonitis and wormed (a complete worming at least 1 month before arrival).
* In addition, mares to be covered in hand must be tested negative for infectious anaemia, viral arteritis and contagious equine metritis, with the sample taken less than one month before the mare's entry to the stud and unshoed (hind hooves)
Costs of the services